THINGS TO CONSIDER WHEN ADOPTING:
Adopting an animal is a huge commitment. Before you download an application form please ask yourself the following questions:
1. Am I prepared to put in the time and effort it takes to look after a pet?
2. Am I committed to spending money on food and vet’s bills?
3. Am I prepared to take my pet with me when I leave?
4. Will the pet be alone during the day when I am at work?
5. Can I give the pet enough time and attention in my life?
6. Do I have other pets which will be able to accept another pet in the house?
If the answer is ‘Yes’,to all the questions then download an application form.
If the answer is ‘No’, you might consider becoming a foster carer.